Of course, who will say “No” to this question, right??
But every time you think of having pizza your mind starts calculating calories that comes along with the oozing cheese and all such stuff.
What if you can make your own pizza at home, that too with whole wheat flour and homemade pizza sauce? Yes, you read it right, whole wheat pizza it is.
This recipe is not only for all those who love pizza and are concerned about gaining weight and then feeling guilty about having it not able to exercise after pleasing your taste buds but for all pizza lovers. Whole wheat flour and homemade pizza sauce makes this pizza a healthy meal. Top it with lots of veggies of your choice and the amount of cheese you like.
Serve hot with chilled coke 😉
Please you friends and family at home with this simple recipe.
Whole wheat flour – 2 Cups
Salt – ½ Tsp
Sugar – 1 Tsp
Dry active yeast – 1 Tsp
Luke warm water as required
Oil as required
Vegetables of your choice for topping
Grated mozzarella or processed Cheese
2. Knead the mixture into soft dough taking lukewarm water in small quantities.
4. After proofing the dough, knead it again.
5. Divide the dough into 2-3 equal size balls.
6. Preheat oven at 200 degrees centigrade for 15 mins.
7. Dust the rolling surface with dry flour and roll dough ball into a pizza disc.
9. Spread pizza sauce over the pizza. Spread some grated cheese and veggies of your choice. I add onions, capsicum, tomatoes, black and geen olives.
10. Spread some more cheese on top if you like it to be cheesy.
12. Garnish with chili flakes, oregano, tabasco sauce or any serve it just like that with chilled coke.